Sunday, November 2, 2008

The one where I get tagged!

My friend Starlene over at From California to Singapore tagged me. For those of you unfamiliar with the weird games that bloggers play, here are the rules of this particular game of tag that has been making its rounds in the blogosphere: so now I have to tell you 7 random and/or weird facts about myself.
1. I headbang, seriously headbang while driving alone.
2. I have participated in quite a few mosh pits, some pretty wild ones too!!!
3. I am a really crummy driver.
4. I love olives, I could eat olives and pineapple all day long.
5. I follow Lost theory blogs / message boards avidly.
6. I can't count and had to add this fact in after the fact when I skipped from 5 to 7.
7. I have written Fan Fiction (not of Lost though- 10 points if you know of what two shows.)

Now that I've told you more about myself than you probably wanted to know, I am going to tag three bloggers, don't participate if you don't want to - no biggie!!!

Simply Ridiculous

Boo and TT's Momma

Domestic Blitz

Love to all,
Photobucket

No comments: